Number 1 CRM Implementation Service in Australia
CRM Implementation is one of the top priorities for most businesses. Despite this being a matured product in the industry, it is still confusing and daunting to select a CRM product and implement it.
I would love to implement a CRM, but hey so much work is involved in doing so.
Could someone help?
One of our client.
At AussiesBusinessApps, we offer an end to end CRM implementation service.
- To start with we understand your objective of CRM implementation.
- Why do you want to implement a CRM?
- Why now?
- What is the outcome that you are expecting from CRM implementation
- We also understand your budget requirement.
- We also understand your business processes
After understanding these key pillars, we then suggest the best way forward. It gives you an end to end solution ready to use on the day of live.
In general there are several features in a CRM solution. However following is a brief list of most commonly used features in a CRM
- Potential lead entry
- Keep the status updated based on the maturity of the lead
- Attach relevant documents with the lead
- Attach all communication with the client within the lead for an easy access
- Send newsletters, regular emails and promotions to your clients via CRM
- Submit contracts and quotes
- Have clients accept / sign using your CRM
- Submit advance and progress invoices
- Submit work reports and status updates
- Manage work schedule and staff roaster
Once the solution is live you will have following deliverables.
- We eliminate the need for you to spend hours and hours try to understand the CRM solutions and make it work for you.
- We integrate with other systems that you have in place
- We train your staff
- We provide user manuals
- We launch a mobile app for your business
- We help in migrating your existing data from either in excel sheet or any other system to your new CRM
- We help in data cleaning in case you have a lot of redundant data in your old data sets
All in all your CRM implementation achieves the results that you want from it from the beginning itself
Traditionally CRM used to be considered useful for large business or sales teams only, however they are important for any size and industry. The core purpose of CRM is to give a good visibility of your funnel, where to focus, and give you an intelligence around your sales and operations. Using this intelligence, you should be able to take right actions and next steps about your work and activities.
Following are some of the examples of industries where a CRM could be very useful.
- Trades such as Electricians, Plumbers, Cleaners, Landscapers etc
- Health Professionals and Doctors
- Business Coaches
- Engineering Companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Small Cafes / Restaurants
- Charity and Rotary clubs
Each one of the above businesses can use our CRM implementation services. Before assigning any work to us, in some cases, we will be happy to provide a complimentary report to identify the following details
- Benefits of implementing CRM in your business
- Cost of implementing CRM
- Time required to implement CRM solution
- Business processes that will undergo some improvements after implementing CRM
- Ongoing support available on CRM
- Who should use CRM and HOW?
- How much time you are going to save after implementing CRM in your business.
In a nutshell our report will give you either a reason to go ahead and implement a CRM or help you decide if a CRM is not a right solution for what you are expecting. The most important aspect of the report is our last point where we elaborate how and where you will save time. Ultimately that time saving will result in either productivity improvement or less admin cost.
In the end, if you have any question, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to provide a free consultation and help you guide in the appropriate direction.
All the best in your CRM implementation journey.
email@example.com +61 0450 748 290